Note: Windows XP cannot access home or shared drives. (Windows XP Support Ends).
- When accessing data from an off campus location the first step is to start the VPN Client: How to Set up and Run VPN
- Open Windows Explorer by double-clicking the Computer icon on your Desktop or by clicking Computer in the Start Menu.
- Type in the path to your Web drive, \\ad.ufl.edu\clas\web\sites\’sitename’ and hit Enter.Example: www.english.ufl.edu \\ad.ufl.edu\clas\web\sites\english
Example: www.english.ufl.edu/ego \\ad.ufl.edu\clas\web\sites\english\ego
- When the authentication window appears. Type in your GatorLink username and password and click OK. Note:Be sure to put ad.ufl.edu\ before your username
- The Department Web window will appear, and display your department web files.