Note: Windows XP cannot access home or shared drives. (Windows XP Support Ends).
- When accessing data from an off campus location the first step is to start the VPN Client: How to Set up and Run VPN
- Open Windows Explorer by double-clicking the Computer icon on your Desktop or by clicking Computer in the Start Menu.
- Type in the path to your Home drive, \\ad.ufl.edu\clas\home\’initial’\’username’ and hit Enter.Example: \\ad.ufl.edu\clas\home\n\neipert
- When the authentication window appears. Type in your GatorLink username and password and click OK. Note: Be sure to put ad.ufl.edu\ before your username
- The Home window will appear, and display your individual home files.