No Windows XP Support
Windows XP cannot access home or shared drives. See Windows XP Support Ends.
Legacy User Websites
Use the instructions below to edit a website hosted at users.clas.ufl.edu.
To log into a site at people.clas.ufl.edu, see Accessing the Site Dashboard.
- When accessing data from an off campus location the first step is to start the VPN Client: How to Set up and Run VPN
- Open Windows Explorer by double-clicking the Computer icon on your Desktop or by clicking Computer in the Start Menu.
- Type in the path to your Web drive, \\ad.ufl.edu\clas\web\users\’username’ and hit Enter.
- When the authentication window appears. Type in your GatorLink username and password and click OK. Note: Be sure to put ad.ufl.edu\ before your username.
- The Web window will appear, and display your individual web files.